A normal episode in between some of the conven…wait, you say there was another convention in Mexico? And more talk from Wonderfest? Tis the season! Plus a listener question from Jason!
As always, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/repackedpodcast (@repackedpodcast)
How often do you guys buy figures solely based on the look or design of that particular toy and not based on the property that the figure is part of or fiction it’s based on?
Personally that’s how I’ve been buying WWE figures over the last few years. Most of the figures I’ve bought recently I don’t have a clue who the wrestler is, I just really like the look of the figure.
- Star Wars Han Solo Landspeeder 33:38
- CHIP ‘N DALE: RESCUE RANGERS CHIP 3 3/4-INCH ACTION FIGURE 40:49
- Bring Arts FF8 Bahamut 59:19
- Perfect Effect PC-21 and PC-23 Upgrade Kits for Volcanicus 1:05:33
- DC Essentials Batman 1:16:05
- Wonderfest Arcadia (Redux) 1:23:19
- Transformers MP Hound (And other stuff) 1:32:14
- SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Cross-Z Magma 1:40:31
- Flame Toy Furai model kits – IDW Optimus Prime and Megatron 1:46:52
- Target Exclusive Star Wars Solo 6 pack and boxed pic 1:50:58
- Transform Dream Wave Abominus and Starscream Upgrade Kits Announced 1:54:17
- Dr. WU Weapons for Titans Return / Power Of The Primes Minibots And Titans Return Clones 1:56:40
- NakoMake CR-01 Classic Reborn 1:58:44