Listen, this will shock you, but Ken bought dinosaurs. A lot of them. Craig bought some Robots, and Greg some Marvel Legends. We’re nothing if not on brand. Also we cover the Tamashii Comicon reveals, and… And I hope you’re sitting down because we got a Listener question! All this and more in this week’s Repacked Podcast!
Tamashii Con News 8:08
- Tamashii Comicon reveals (SHF, and more)
- Star Wars (more complete)
- DC and Pacific Rim (more complete)
- Bandai Metal Build GN-0000 ‘Gundam 00 7 Sword’ 47:59
- Bandai Metal Build ZGMF-X10A ‘Freedom Gundam’
- ML Lizard Wave 59:35
- Hasbro: Marvel Legends Sasquatch series Cable 1:12:05
- Hasbro: Marvel Legends Sasquatch series Deadpool
- Thrash and Throw Rex (Quick) 1:22:30
- Extreme Chompin’ Rex (Quick)
- Super Colossal Rex
- Sofubi Toy Box Kotobukiya Tyrannosaurus 1:28:20
LISTENER QUESTION 1:32:58
When it comes to Marvel Legends, I always try to stick to the Comic Book versions of figures. I love the MCU, but avoiding the movie versions is one of my “Collecting Rules” to ensure I have some money for food and/or shelter. HOWEVER, after seeing Infinity War, I’ve decided: “Screw food and/or shelter, I want some sweet, sweet MCU figure goodness coursing through my veins.”
So my question is: What do you think are the essential MCU Marvel Legends? Ideally, I’m looking for characters that were integral to IW, but that’s not a deal breaker. I’m looking for opinions on the best version of the most important characters. I also know there are a few essential characters that need a re-do (Nick Fury comes to mind) so feel free to speculate on the figures I should wait on.
Thanks so much!
Rich from Canada-ville
- SHF Kamen Rider W Luna/Trigger 1:48:56