Craig, Ken and Andy have a nice, chill episode talkin about some new Transformers, some new Figuarts, some new… random little robot/men things Ken found, and then had a fun discussion that came out of an email we were sent. Close it out with a little news, have a drink and relax, because in 2 weeks we’re up to 200 episodes!
email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/repackedpodcast (@repackedpodcast)
- SHF Kamen Rider Drive Type NEXT
- SHF Space Sheriff Shaider
- SHF Space Sheriff Sharivan
- SHF Blue Beet
- SHF G Stag and Reddle
- SHF Horse Orphonoch
- Transformers Legends LG44 Sharkticon & Sweeps
- Transformers Legends LG45 Targetmaster Hot Rodimus
- Transformers Legends LG46 Targetmaster Kup
- 1:18 World Peacekeepers Ammobot
- Custom Compatibility Report: Striker Manus Needs New Heads
Hey there, Repackaiger. This is Psychosilver and I have an interesting topic of discussion for you all.
Why do you think that it has taken until mezco with their one12 collective series for the western market to get into the Japanese import market? With the popularity of figuarts Figma and to a lesser extent Mafex, do you think it’s strange that Western companies aren’t taking advantage of this? Thanks for your time.
– Boss Fight Studio Evil Skeleton